-
30 Meme That Woke Up And Decided Randomness Was Underrated - Funny
Some days, logic just doesn’t cut it—and these memes are living proof. They thrive on chaos, make zero sense, and somehow still leave you laughing harder than you should. It’s the kind of humor that catches you off guard, confuses you for a second, and then completely wins you over.
-
Dutch government to replace Microsoft Windows with NixOS-based operating system - Boing Boing
Dutch government to replace Microsoft Windows with NixOS-based operating system
-
I self-hosted one app for everything I own and stopped losing receipts and manuals
I wanted one place for the paperwork, maintenance history, and reminders that normally end up scattered everywhere.
-
14 Wildlife Moments Caught on Park Webcams That Stunned Viewers - discoverwildscience
Stick with us to the end: one simple camera-check habit used by wildlife filmmakers turns any park feed into a window on rare animal behavior most visitors miss entirely.
-
Ontario electricity rates: Time-of-use hours change soon
Time-of-use periods change Nov. 1 — and so may electricity prices.
-
I installed a Windows mod tool and it fixes almost everything wrong with Windows 11
Windhawk has made me love Windows 11 again.
-
After 10 years of Chrome chaos, one feature finally gave me control over my tabs
I wasted a decade in Chrome until I discovered Tab Groups
-
Not The Eagles, Not The James Gang: Joe Walsh's Other Band That Time Forgot
-
Shelter’s ‘Longest Resident’ Gets Treated to ‘Best Day Ever’ — Wait ‘Til You See Who She Meets
-
Chinese AI models surge in global popularity — and Washington is worried
Usage of Chinese AI models by businesses across the globe has increased substantially in 2026.
-
Mini Dachshund Puppy Tries So Hard To Play It Cool Around Mom’s New Friends
OTR Links 01/06/2018 – doug — off the record OTR Links 01/06/2018 https://t.co/7Xm2RKEb5f tags: via:packrati.us The Best of Ontario-Educators Daily The best of ontario-educators daily is out! https://t.co/pFrvnNjdhF Stories via @brmf_rm @marthahradowy @marciduncan #onted #stem — Doug Peterson (@dougpete) January 6, 2018 The best of ontario-educators daily is out! https://t.co/pFrvnNjdhF Stories via @Robitaille2011 @JulieeJohnsonn @JerylPhillips #stem The best of ontario-educators daily is out! https://t.co/pFrvnNjdhF Stories via @Robitaille2011 @JulieeJohnsonn @JerylPhillips #stem — Doug Peterson (@dougpete) January 6, 2018 tags: IFTTT Twitter via:packrati.us stem onted ...
Comments